We love designing beautiful sites for our clients, and we work closely with each client to create a beautiful product to fit their brand’s needs.
We use WordPress or Shopify depending on our clients’ needs, which means they are better able to update and manage their sites as soon as the design and installation are complete! Additionally, the customization options are endless, so you’re sure to get the site you love on a platform you can use.
The Startup Kit
Starting at $1495
The goal of The Startup Kit is to get your blog off the ground quickly and efficiently on an optimized platform, with monetization and growth in mind. Basically, this is for the brand or blogger who’s ready to get serious. It’s also a great option for established bloggers & small businesses who are ready for a rebrand, whether it’s just a new look or a new name.
- Installation of WordPress
- Genesis Child Theme Customization
- Theme Installation & Setup
- Logo & Branding Design
- Digital Graphics Files
- 1 Hour Strategy Consultation
- Basic SEO & Analytics Integration
- Branded Social Media Graphics
- Site Security Setup
- Optimized Plugin Ecosystem Setup
- Up to 5 Pages of Content Installed
Complete Custom Design
Starting at $3000
Our custom offerings are a concierge experience by design, and as such, we accept no more than 1 custom project per month. Custom Design Services are a specialty of ours – if you can dream it, we can build it. This is ideal for established businesses, ecommerce shops, and specialty brands with a distinctive vision.
- Strategy Consultation and Sitemap Audit
- WordPress or Shopify Installation/Migration
- WordPress or Shopify Theme Installation
- Complete Site Customization
- Custom Graphics
- Image Cropping as Required
- Logo Installation in the Site’s Header
- Optimized Plugin or App Ecosystem Setup
- All Content & Products Installed
- WP101 Tutorial Videos (WordPress Only)
- You send a project proposal.
- We have a consultation to determine project scope.
- We provide an estimate and proposed project start date.
- You accept and pay deposit (or balance for basic setups).
- We customize and/or design your site.
- You provide feedback and request changes.
- We make the changes.
- You provide your approval and pay your final balance.
- We launch!
We already own Genesis Child Themes, so we’ve got you covered there. However, Shopify’s theme system licenses users individually, so you’ll have to purchase your own theme there.
If you’re already on Genesis and need customizations like a prettier sidebar, a better fit for the logo in your header, or other adjustments to make your child theme more “you,” I offer custom support and one-off service at $85/hr.
Ready to get started?
Looking for something a little simpler? Checkout our WordPress Support Services to find the perfect fit.